Manchester Metropolitan Global Online Gulf tour: book now
Manchester Metropolitan University will be visiting the Persian Gulf throughout June and July, offering professionals the chance to learn more about Global Online degrees face-to-face.
We know there’s a lot to consider when selecting a master’s, and choosing to gain yours online is a big decision. That’s why we are touring the Gulf to offer you the chance to speak to us face-to-face, ask any questions you may have and discover how joining us as a Global Online student could transform your career.
We’ll be visiting:
- Oberoi Hotel, Business Bay, Dubai on Wednesday 27 June 7-9pm. Book your space here.
- Novotel Hotel, Al Bustan, Abu Dhabi on Thursday 28 June 3–9pm. Book your space here.
- Oberoi Hotel, Business Bay, Dubai on Friday 29 June 1–8pm. Book your space here.
- The Regency Hotel, Salmiya, Kuwait on Wednesday 4 July, 12–7pm. Book your space here.
- The Intercontinental Hotel, The City – Doha, Qatar on Thursday 5 July, 12–7pm. Book your space here.
- The Gulf Hotel, Manama, Bahrain on Saturday 7 July, 12–9pm. Book your space here.
We currently offer a number of Global Online courses, each is designed to sharpen your business acumen, develop your leadership skills and help you to build a global understanding of your industry – without the need to disrupt your personal life or work commitments: