Tuition Fees and Funding
Your Global Online programme fees will cover your tuition fees plus ongoing access to our resources, student and careers services. Thanks to our flexible funding options and an online payment system which accepts payments in international currencies, we have made paying for your course, and your professional development, as easy as possible.
Managing your payments
We offer several payment options via a payment method called Flywire, so that you can pay for your masters in a way that suits you and your lifestyle:
- Pay unit by unit – pay for each unit just before you start it, spreading the cost of your masters out into a series of manageable payments over your two years with us.
- Pay the full fees up front – pay the entirety of your course fees when you start the course or at any time throughout
- Pay via a sponsor – if your employer or another approved sponsor is sponsoring your studies, they can pay your fees directly via Flywire on your behalf.
You can find the unit or full fees of your chosen programme on the relevant course page or, alternatively, you can speak to our Enrolment team.
Easy, online payments
No matter what payment option you choose, we accept all usual online payment methods via our highly secure Flywire payment portal.
Pay online by bank transfer, or by credit or debit card using the dedicated Flywire payment portal.
- Pay in your own home currency from a bank account held in your own country
- Benefit from Flywire’s “best exchange rate guarantee”
- There are no additional bank charges
- Manchester Met is immediately informed when you make a payment in your home currency, allowing release of your study material
- Multilingual CHAT, telephone and email contact services available to help guide you through the Flywire payment process
Wherever you are from in the world, you’ll also benefit from:
- No registration fees
- A free induction unit for your course
- No assignment fees
No increases in fees if you graduate in two years without a study break.
Additional funding options
For students living in the UK, you can find details on available postgraduate loans on the Government website. For international students, funding options can be found on our main University website. However, we recommend researching masters funding as early as possible to give yourself the best chance of securing it.
Manchester Metropolitan University values its alumni. We’re pleased to offer an exclusive 10% loyalty discount to former students joining our Global Online Programmes. You may be eligible for the discount if you have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree (excluding HND), a foundation degree, a PGCE or a GDL at the University. You must also be able to meet the entry requirements for your chosen course. For the full terms and conditions of the discount, please visit the alumni discount page.